Bit Rental

You know what the best idea is since sliced bread? No, really...

Bit of Britain--already my favorite equine store--now offers a bit rental program. It's specifically with their Herm Sprenger bits, but maybe it'll grow.

Essentially, you can choose one of their featured rental bit models, and a mere $15 (plus 5.95 flat shipping rate if you're only getting the bit) and it's yours to use for 14 days. You heard it right. You can RIDE with the bit and still RETURN IT if you want to. If you love it, call'em up and they'll charge you for the bit minus the rental fee.

Awesome socks? Sharpies in a blender YES.

And don't get your riding tights in a twist, they do say that all returned rental bits are cleaned and sterilized after each rental.

See? I don't lie. Best thing since sliced bread. Now if only other stores would do that...

Post a Comment

TolHorse Studios

TolHorse Studios
Emma's photoblog, featuring art and photography

About Me

My photo
"Make shit up." -Michael Allen Parker. Following that advice, I make a lot of shit up. I suppose that's why I write fiction. Magic realism and fantasy, to be exact, in both short fiction and novel-length forms. I also do a bit of poetry, compose a little, take lots of photos, and ride/train/show my horse. When I'm not doing any of that I'm probably thinking up a lot of crazy things, whether in truth or in jest.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP