The Birthday Moose

It's Toler's birthday today!!! My little moose turns 11 today. It seems like only yesterday he was a gawky 3-year old with coltish ground manners. Who squealed. A lot. XD


As a birthday treat, I baked him some carrot cake muffins. =) We gave him one yesterday (he's very picky about new/different treats, so he needed a pre-birthday taste for approval), which he was rather puzzled over. He ate almost all of it and decided that was all he could tolerate (hee hee, get it?) at the time. Today he'll have a baby carrot "candle" in it. Maybe two or three. They're small muffins, so we'll see what fits in there. XD

Post a Comment

TolHorse Studios

TolHorse Studios
Emma's photoblog, featuring art and photography

About Me

My photo
"Make shit up." -Michael Allen Parker. Following that advice, I make a lot of shit up. I suppose that's why I write fiction. Magic realism and fantasy, to be exact, in both short fiction and novel-length forms. I also do a bit of poetry, compose a little, take lots of photos, and ride/train/show my horse. When I'm not doing any of that I'm probably thinking up a lot of crazy things, whether in truth or in jest.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP